Some simple advice is to double this recipe. It never sticks around long....I mean seriously...I could LIVE on these!
- 4 buckets of baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 tube jimmy dean Italian sausage (DONT COOK)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 425* Mix the raw sausage and cheese together. The mushroom stems need to be taken off. and if the mushrooms are dirty use a damp paper towel to clean. *do not soak in water, they will absorb all the water and become soggy.
- 2Take a small ball of the meat mixture and roll into a ball and push down into the mushroom top. It will heap over and that is ok. Do all of the mushrooms and set them on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10 - 15 minutes until meat is cooked. Serve