I mean who doesn't love cheesy hashbrown casserole?! Well my family loves ham! And this recipe is not only simple you can do so much with it!!! We add chunks of ham or even at times have used crisp cooked thick cut bacon. Serve this with some warm bread fresh from the oven!
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 sm Ham diced.
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Fold in Ham chunks Spread evenly into prepared dish.
- 4Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.