- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 pounds chicken wings, separated at the joint
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chipotle peppers, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed sheet tray with nonstick spray.
- 2Place the chicken on the sheet tray and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Bake until cooked through and crisp, about 45 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, butter, garlic, chipotle and ginger together in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook on low until thick and syrupy, about 15 minutes.
- 4Add the cooked wings to the bowl of sauce. Toss until completely coated. Add to a platter and sprinkle with the green onions.