Sunday, March 3, 2013

Swiss Vegetable Medley

MMMMmmmm my mom used to always have a vegetable on the table with dinner and although I didn't have to clear my plate I had to at least try them. I've found.. that as I have gotten older my taste buds have changed... and my love for vegetables has taken root! ;)

1 16 ounce bag frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower combination, thawed and drained.
1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 c. shredded swiss cheese
1/3 c. sour cream
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 4 ounce jar pimento drained
1 3 ounce can durkee french fried onions.

Combine soup, vegetables  1/2 cup cheese sour cream pepper pimento and 1/2 can of friend onions. Pour into a 1qt casserole dish. Bake covered at 350* for 30 minuets. Top with remaining cheese and fried onions. Bake uncovered for 5-10 minutes longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment